Friday, April 27, 2007

Kirby a la Cho !!!


Michael Cho is amazing !!! He did a really cool Orion sketch I have yet to scan and post, but he emailed me a couple old 4th World sketches he had done. So I'm posting them here !!! First we have Orion being chased by Paradeamons !!! Orion is probably one of the best known 4th World Characters since he was in he was in Justice league for a short time. Orion was a big player in Cosmic Odyssey and the NewGods book. We have Forager "the Bug" next. He's a favorite of many and was a big part of the Cosmic Odyssey mini series. Mike's depiction of him here is perfect !!!
Check out Mike's site http://chodrawings.blogspot.com/. You won't be let down !!!

3 comments:

B. Clay Moore said...

Lovin' the blog, Joel.

Cho is the Canadian Bacon.

Joel said...

Thanks Clay...

I'm still getting used to posting and making everything line up nice, so I do alot of editing.

Cho is great, and it was so nice of him to e-mail me these pics.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great fourth world sketches!!!
Thanks for your visit to mi blog, i'll put this site in my links right now.
Can I send you a fourth world image myself? I'll like to make a small tribute to the amazing artist Jack Kirby was...